HOW TO JOIN
WHO CAN JOIN NOTL NEWCOMERS?
Membership applications are welcome from:
- Women who have moved to Niagara-on-the-Lake, Glendale, Queenston, St. David's and Virgil within the last three years.
- Women living in these communities who have recently experienced a significant change in their life, such as retirement, divorce or bereavement.
WHAT DOES MEMBERSHIP COST?
Annual membership dues for the year July 1, 2017-June 30, 2018 are $30.00.
Membership can be renewed annually. However, once membership has lapsed it isn't possible to rejoin the Club in the future.
Some programs are free, and some have a fee associated with the actual cost of the event. Examples of costs include entry fee to a local attraction, or the price of the meal at an event. All prices are advertised in the Newsletter and Website in advance.
HOW DO I APPLY TO JOIN?
- Membership Form to be Completed
- Print the membership form
- Read it carefully, complete both sides, and sign it
- EITHER bring your completed form and dues to the Club's monthly program meeting, or to Coffee & Conversation (C&C)
(Coffee & Conversations is held the last Friday of the month 9:30 am in the Simpson Room at the Community Centre)
- OR contact Membership (see sidebar) to mail.
If you're unable to download a membership form, or would like further information, please contact the Membership Chair (see sidebar).
Membership dues may be paid by cash or cheque, but please don't send cash through the mail.
Once you have received confirmation that your Membership application has been processed, you will be informed to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list. This will allow our mass email Newsletter to arrive directly in your mailbox instead of being routed into 'junk/spam/promotions'.